Karma Kaapi is a Coffee and Tea store based in Bangalore, India. A venture by Innov8 Caffeine Works Private Limited, Karma Kaapi is maintained and operated by Mr Vikas Machhar and Mr Arpit Nyati. We are passionate about our coffees and devote ourselves to delivering the best coffee experience to our customers. Only the finest beans are chosen to create exclusive blends that get you swirling in an exquisite experience.
At Karma Kaapi, we are not only coffee importers or coffee roasters; We're authentic baristas. From handcrafted coffee beans to skilful roasters, we make sure you get the best coffee humanly possible.
Talk about our passion for coffee and Vikas Machhar and Arpit Nyati can never go unmentioned. Working as an IT professional for 12 years, Vikas later turned his career to pursue his passion for coffee. In this pursuit to set up Karma Kaapi, he visited several plantations in Chikmagalur, Coorg, and Wayanad learning about coffee from the planters themselves. A certified coffee professional (Kaapi Shastra) from Coffee Board of India and Specialty Coffee Association (SCA), London, Vikas leads the operations of our brand. Staying true to the motto of ‘From Farm to Cup’, Vikas backs the superior quality at our outlets by the in-depth research done in various coffee estates and curing and roasting units.
Arpit Nyati, on the other hand, is finance major and brings in the experience of successfully running more than 50 coffee outlets in various IT companies like Accenture, WINS, Bank of America, Infosys, Oracle and IBM. Intending to take his passion for coffee to the next level, he joined hands with Vikas to brew up Karma Kaapi. Today Karma Kaapi serves exceptional coffee blends brewed from coffee beans sourced from the choicest coffee estates in India.
We have a well-trained team supervised by experts at all levels. From perfect brews to exceptional blends, our team is dedicated to making that cup of coffee the best experience of your day!
What Sets us Apart
- We source our Coffee Beans directly from the farm.
- We only use Packaged or R.O waters in the preparation of our products.
- We believe that natural ingredients are always better and only use fresh milk is in all our preparations.
- Plastic utensils are always avoided, even for our hot serves.
- Happiness is contagious. To keep our customers happy, we ensure the happiness of our staff and always look after their needs.
- Our staffs are well trained and always maintain high sanitary standards.
- As an organization, we adhere to 100% compliance as is governed by the appropriate authorities.
- Our Menus are specifically designed, keeping in mind the health of consumers as foremost. Therefore, it includes healthy and organic drinks and eatables.