* Original Product Imported Directly from the USA
* Rapid, total immersion brewing process makes delicious full flavored coffee without bitterness
* Makes 1 to 3 cups per pressing in about one minute, Brews regular American style coffee
* Brews espresso style coffee for use in lattes and other espresso-based drinks, the brewing process takes about 30 seconds
* Microfilter means no grit in your cup (unlike a French press), Clean up takes just seconds
Pack Contents :
350 filters, filter-holder (cap), coffee chamber, plunger, coffee powder funnel, coffee scoop and stirring paddle
AeroPress, Inc. is the manufacturer of the AeroPress coffee maker, an innovative coffee press beloved by a multitude of global fans.
The company was founded in 1984 by Alan Adler, a renowned inventor and retired Stanford University engineering instructor, to manufacture and sell his revolutionary sporting goods inventions, including the Aerobie Pro flying ring, which set a Guinness World Record for the longest throw.
In 2004 Alan began studying the coffee brewing process and analyzing coffee maker designs in order to create a truly innovative device that would brew a superior cup of coffee. At a coffee industry trade show in November 2005, Aerobie debuted its breakthrough AeroPress coffee maker.